Wednesday, June 28, 2017

What's So Great About Usborne Books & More and What Can They Do For My Child(ren) In My Life? Part 2 - PreSchool & Kindergarten

Preschooler & Kindergartner age is so critical to getting ready to developing skills for reading, writing, math...and there things you can do (that don't feel like "school to them" to help prepare them!



* I have definitely noticed, after having 6 children, that it's the one's who read the most that are the most creative and best problem solvers.


* My children ALWAYS have easy access to scrap paper (if it has only been used/typed on one side, then it's "scrap paper"), washable markers, crayons, colored pencils.



When I would be homeschooling an older child and a younger one wanted to sit on my lap during that time, I took full advantage of it by writing the alphabet down and helping them learn to write the letters themselves.  It really helped!


I hope that these little tid-bits of information help you as you raise readers!  :)www.UsborneLiteracyProject.com



No comments:

Post a Comment